Thursday, April 10, 2008

Prologue

While lots has been written on the Indian stock market by a lot of people, I invite myself into the ring too. I had written a few weeks ago on another blog (you can access it on http://forexpredictionstoday.blogspot.com/2008/03/quite-in-line-with-what-was-being-said.html) that the BSE had a bottom near the 14,800 to 15,200 mark (and also on the 12,000 mark nearing breakage on the Dow Jones). And was I correct!!!!!!. It bottomed at 14,803 before reserructing itself by a few hundred points. My new prediction on the BSE..... Wait for a while, maybe tommorow. It should be testing the 15,200 mark again. And in weeks to come, with the turmoil in the world economies....it may even break the bottom I predicted and go on to the 13,400 to 13,800 levels. The Dow on the other hand should take things more maturely before giving way below the 12000 mark again. Its a great psychological barrier you see. And we Indians are a "freakish" (rather than nervous if I may say so) lot when it comes to things tumbling down. You may have witnessed it in the past three months.

Though I had heard/read a few days back of the market moving to 11,000 , in my inimitable style (pun intended dear folks.....on me of course...who else????), I would say it is too premature to predict so, though not dismissing off altogether, given the shaky place the world has come to be.

Now, to test my skills further, I am trying to write this blog. You are also invited to access my take on the forex markets and more at http://forexpredictionstoday.blogspot.com/ . Hope to see you all there too. Chao.

No comments: